A stunning housing development called Prestige Willow Tree was designed to provide a way of life that highlights peace, growth, and balance. The willow tree is a symbol of security, structure, and support in many cultures and the Prestige Willow Tree in every way perfectly reflects this image with the aim of providing the greatest residential result to its respected residents.
The project is planned to be constructed on 4.5 acres of land with units ranging from 390 to 1060 square feet for 1 BHK, 1.5 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK. The major law firms have certified the development’s safety and that the title is free from damages. The project provides a wide range of first-rate amenities in perfect balance with the surroundings.
The project’s master plan shows that there will be a grand entrance, a ramp, parking for visitors’ cars, a drop-off area, services, and a power warehouse.
The major companies have started to pay close attention to the inexpensive housing section of the real estate market and have launched their recognized residential developments that heavily mix this housing type into their projects. The only residential development by reputed Prestige organisations Prestige Willow Tree offers luxury houses at rates that are competitive with the market. The property features all first-rate conveniences and luxuries that ensure its respected residents will enjoy a premium lifestyle.
The Prestige Willow Tree is being built at Vidyaranyapura North Bangalore which has beautiful surroundings. Bangalore’s Vidyaranyapura is well known for being a calm and pleasant residential area supported by a well-designed social and physical infrastructure.
This neighbourhood differentiates from others and is the perfect area for residential because of its wide, tree-lined streets, the systematic division into Mains and Crosses, accessibility to basic conveniences and even the distribution of commercial and residential plats. BMTC buses, taxis, and other forms of transportation provide a very good network of connections for the area.
The distance from Vidyaranyapura to Bangalore City Junction, the city’s main railway station is 13 kilometres. In 3 to 4 kilometres are the Kodigehalli and Yelahanka Railway Stations. It also increased well-known residential projects in the area that quickly found a position in Bangalore’s real estate market.
The main layouts in Vidyaranyapura include Defense Colony, Balaji Layout, Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) Layout, Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) Layout, and National Technological Institute (NTI) Layout. In Vidyaranyapura there are different residential projects in progress. One of the major housing developments in this region is called Prestige Lavender Fields.
- RCC framed structure Building.
- Concrete Solid Block Masonry – 200MM Exterior walls, 100MM Interior walls
- Internal Doors – 7 Feet High Opening with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters.
- External Doors – UPVC Frames and Sliding Shutters
- Main Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Pre-Moulded Flush Shutter & Frame in Wood and Polish on Both Sides
- Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets
- All Toilets will have EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings
- Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer
- Rainwater Harvesting drain pipes included
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Balconies
- Marble flooring in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors and all Bedrooms
- Modular switches of reputed make
- Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits
- 100% Power backup for elevators, common areas & pumps
- Grid Power from BESCOM for each home
- CCTV Camera at all vantage points
- Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block
- Round-the-clock security with an intercom facility
The Prestige Willow Tree is provided with a number of modern facilities that give its residents the freedom to enjoy lavish comforts right outside their front door.
Some of the facilities at Prestige Willow Tree are a deluxe clubhouse, gymnasium with modern apparatuses, swimming pools for adults & kids, senior citizen festoon, multi-purpose community hall, Meditation/Yoga club, aerobics zone, library, squash/ badminton/tennis court, snooker/ carom/chess/ cards room, Kid’s play zone with sand pit, health club, amphitheatre, tree-lined walking/jogging tracks, cycling pathways, garden area with seating arrangements, pet zone, water features, courtyards with water features, barbeque decks, terrace gardens.
In-house waste management system, water purification facilities, rainwater harvesting schemes, uninterruptable water & power supply, speedy lifts, separate service lifts, well-organised parking slots and round-the-clock security surveillance.